Thursday, September 3, 2015

Social Post

Other than making big girl decisions, I haven't been up to a whole lot lately. That is I've been drinking coffee while drifting through my tumblr and pinterest, finding little gems here and there. I couldn't think of anything to write about, so instead I thought I'd just put together a few of my favorite pins. So here she is, my social post. 




"think good thoughts"

Sometimes it's hard to stay positive when there's so much negative energy around you, but it's important to look for the silver lining on your "this fucking sucks" dark cloud. I've been pinning various "positive" quotes, trying to keep a good mindset. Happiness isn't something that's easy to come by. It's something you have to continually work for and strive for. So, whenever life seems to fall apart and you feel like giving up, just remember that even your worst day is only 24 hours long and you are stronger than you think. Wash away all those bad feelings and do something that makes you happy. 


"lavender lady"

I've never been one to play it safe when it comes to my hair. Lately, I've been on a lavender kick and I have a feeling that sometime soon I will have silvery-purple hair yet again. There's something about soft pastels that I love and I think lavender is a fun way to mix things up.
 I tried it one time before and I absolutely loved it. However, I do NOT recommend doing this at home. After copious amount of bleach and all sorts of different hair products, my hair was purple, but it was also damaged and fried. I've had to go through a lot of treatments and money trying to get my hair back to the the way it was before.  I can promise you that whenever I do decide to take the purple plunge, I will have it done professionally by someone I trust.


"the miscellaneous" 

Clustered together, I didn't know exactly what category to put these into. They have no place but, they make me happy while reminding me that I desperately need a new pair of Burkenstocks. I also need to start painting more. It's something I once put down and never picked back up. Some other pins are just little lovelies for my next bedroom which I am very excited to start decorating. And then, just a small reminder to do what you like and like what you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment